iFACTS Check & Control
Control programs, surveys and checklists
iFACTS Check & Control is a flexible web tool to create web control programs, surveys and checklists, and instantly distribute them via the web.
iFACTS Check & Control can be used for several purposes, for example:
- GAP-analysis to measure the GAP between the actual and desired situation in areas such as information security, environment, fire safety, and quality.
- Audit control programs such as MIC or RACM.
- Inspection of facilities and recommended follow up.
- General surveys for information gathering, customer satisfaction, candidate voting and employee opinion.
- Creating work task checklists for fire safety inspections, backup procedure or evacuation training.
Experience demonstrates that additional needs quickly arise when creating a control program. Typical examples are:
- Who should answer which control question?
- What are the answer categories?
- If the answer is “not applicable”, what following controlling questions should not be asked?
- What is the time period of the control program?
- How do we efficiently distribute the control program?
- Will we run the same control program next year?
- Why do we ask these questions? What is their connection to governance?
iFACTS Check & Control has a rich variety of settings to facilitate all of these different needs.
- Dynamic setup of structure and roles
- Dynamic setup of Control programs
- Control program distribution
- Control question rich settings
- Milestones and participants
- Notification, approval
- Documentation center
- Non-conformity handling
- Master data, API, Integration
- Report generator