The iFACTS Academy provides hands-on training for insurance management and asset management, including governance and risk mitigation processes. With our systematic, step-by-step approach, participants learn the applications and techniques necessary to achieve their specific objectives.
Courses are taught in-house by iFACTS consultants, and run from one day to several weeks, depending on topic. Our instructors use their years of technical expertise and management experience to answer your questions and help you succeed.
The iFACTS INSMAN course is one example. To gain an overview of insurance processes, participants may cover:
- Insurance management (lines, policies, objects)
- Invoice management (invoice, distribution, monitoring)
- Claims management (register, handle, cost & payments, premium reserve reports)
- Renewal portal (value update, loss history, risk mark, simulation, premium allocation)
- Captive portal (monitoring & KPIs)